Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

> There's a huge difference between the "entertainment value" derived from
> participating in a forum like this and having an individual out there
> contacting everyone you work with and spouting off lies and innuendo.

Bullshit.  If you can't take the heat...

And if your idea of 'entertainment' is being an asshole then you're more
troubled than it might appear.

> Lying about another
> individual to their employer is quite another.

If they don't have better trust than that with their employer then what's
that say about the employee's value in the organization?  Seriously, if
you're not doing anything wrong and have an honest working relationship with
your boss then who the fuck cares what nutcase calls up telling tales?  Or
are you taking the spineless, living in fear of being fired, approach to
life?

> I find it repugnant that you
> would condone such an action by stating a person should "have the nerve to
> actually let it happen" and so on.

Condone?  Oh get a fucking clue.  It's childish to try and twist it that
way.  What I don't "condone" is your ceaseless failure to help people
without being an ass.