help with x10 protocol

Hi

I need some help with the x10 protocol, I?m writing an
application and I want it to communicate with my CM11 module.

I have sent the command to my module and I get responses but I?m
not really sure if the responses I get are correct.

I would really appreciate if someone could send me some kind of
log containing communications with a cm11 module.

For example setting module A1 to ON, what command do I send and
what responses should I expect.

That would really help me a lot.

Best regards

/Jimmy