Re: help with x10 protocol

There's no documentation with it but...

     http://www.mbx-usa.com/cm11a.exe

is a small application that displays all the bytes sent and received. The
bytes are shown in [brackets] and are color coded, with blue being the bytes
sent and red being those received. Gray indicates a system message or, when
it follows a transmitted packet, the checksum to expect from the CM11A. You
can also log the bytes to a text file.

Here's a log of A1, A ON.

05/03/05 7:14:09 AM > [04 66]
05/03/05 7:14:09 AM < [6A]
05/03/05 7:14:09 AM > [00]
05/03/05 7:14:10 AM < [55]
05/03/05 7:14:10 AM > [0E 62]
05/03/05 7:14:10 AM < [70]
05/03/05 7:14:10 AM > [00]
05/03/05 7:14:10 AM < [55]

I assume you have the X-10 documentation of the CM11A protocol.