Re: which size of OFC loudspeaker cable should I use?

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> don't hrow your money away on overpriced cables like Monster
> and others.  You will not hear a difference.

Sure you will.  You'll hear a lot more quiet since you'll have far less
money to buy new CDs if you spend it all on oxygen free, directionally rated
superwire. :-)

I agree, BTW.  16AWG *stranded* would be what I would run for less than 75'.
If I were wiring up a high-powered HT receiver too big speakers that I knew
I would be driving the maximum I'd use 14AWG stranded.

How do you handle the connection at the receiver/amplifier?  I've just been
using the screw posts but now that my fingers are getting creaky I'd just as
soon switch to banana plugs soldered onto the wire ends.

--
Bobby G.