Re: which size of OFC loudspeaker cable should I use?

So the conclusion - that I can probably get away with 1.5mm2, or if I
really want to be certain, then use2.5mm2?

Is the 2.5 wire a bit chunky and difficult to bend round corners,
attach to plugs etc? Otherwise, seems like it might make sense to go
for the better quality stuff (price difference is negligible for the
small quantities I'll be buying).

By the way I'm posting from the UK, not usually thought of as a
metric-based country, but my Bryant catalogue is fully metricised.

Many thanks,

Chris