Re: which size of OFC loudspeaker cable should I use?

> How do you handle the connection at the
> receiver/amplifier?

I usually like to join all the left and right cables in the wall within a
double-gang mud ring behind the stereo or in the rack space.  I use a 4-post
jack plate and short cables with banana plugs to bring everything to the
amplifier.

BTW, don't your money on fancy speaker selectors either.  Instead, use
impedance matching volume controls to keep the load at least 4 Ohms (8 Ohms
if the amp requires it).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass