Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

> You've got the fucking gall to accuse ANYone of
> of being indecent?   YOU?

So now you claim to be a decent human being?
Frank can step aside now.  He's been outdone.
Even the inverted 737 story can't top that one.

> Actually I know a quite a bit about cancer...

Clearly you don't, but that never stopped you
from spouting off before.

> I know what your chances are...

As Paul Hogan once put it, "Better than average."

> Haven't heard for a lot of people that used to be here...

Most of them left in disgust due to your behavior.