Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

Ok, let me see if I have this straight Reg. Paradox has now confirmed
they have discontinued a perfectly good line of products before they
even have the replacements in place so when dealers are out of stock
of the 1738 and 1759's, we will have to replace a defective board with
a board AND keypad with a panel line that isn't even available yet.
And they've also gone against even conventional standards used by
others to set a new backward standard of their own..And they
backhandedly admit they didn't talk to their customers before going
ahead with these design changes.

Brilliant !! This has got to be up right up there (exceeding even
DSC's wireless move)  for nomination for the " Stupidest Engineering
Move of 2007".

Don't these companies ever REALLY talk to their customers ????

RHC