Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> You've got the fucking gall to accuse ANYone of
>> of being indecent?   YOU?
>
> So now you claim to be a decent human being?
> Frank can step aside now.  He's been outdone.
> Even the inverted 737 story can't top that one.

Actually you've "topped it" several times...  And I'm still waiting for
you to PROVE I've lied about anything...  Your lies are legion (as are
the complaints at the BBB about your shoddy service)...

>> Actually I know a quite a bit about cancer...
>
> Clearly you don't, but that never stopped you
> from spouting off before.

Actually, he's more "right" than you are.  You've based your opinion on
blind faith and hope.  Neither are medically sound, but then your
opinions aren't all that sound anyway.  How is it that person convicted
of a crime in Florida in 1979 can start an alarm company in Connecticut
in the same year?  And how is it that someone with your "past" can
criticize another company's practices when YOU operated for nine years
without the proper license and never pulled a permit for a single
installation in all that time?  Tsk, tsk...

>> I know what your chances are...
>
> As Paul Hogan once put it, "Better than average."

And as Bill Paxton once put it, "We're all in some pretty shit now."

>> Haven't heard for a lot of people that used to be here...
>
> Most of them left in disgust due to your behavior.

You keep repeating that same old lie...  Why is that??