Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

On Jul 19, 2:41?am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > You've got the fucking gall to accuse ANYone of
> > of being indecent?   YOU?
>
> So now you claim to be a decent human being?

Not to you ..... you fat dead fuck!

> Frank can step aside now.  He's been outdone.
> Even the inverted 737 story can't top that one.

Another of your .... if you say it often enough
someone may believe you know what your talking
about ........ stories.

Why don't you tell us the Napco keypad story again

> > Actually I know a quite a bit about cancer...
>
> Clearly you don't, but that never stopped you
> from spouting off before.

Obviously more than you're being lead on to believe

> > I know what your chances are...
>
> As Paul Hogan once put it, "Better than average."

I'll see you in your grave and you can count on it.

> > Haven't heard for a lot of people that used to be here...
>
> Most of them left in disgust due to your behavior.

Why don't you take a look at what the people who
participate in this Newsgroup think of you .... you
fucking idiot bastard. There's not ONE who will vouch
for you. NOT ONE.

And if, in fact, they did leave because of me, then you've
simply confirmed that I've attained my goal of mirroring
YOUR contemptable conduct.

For YEARS, you've beenthe reason and cause of
disruption in this and in other Newsgroups and you
can never .... ever deny it.This is nothing new for you
 ...... you've done it purposfully intentionally for years.

If you can do it so can I.

So fuck off and die,  you ignorant self rightious degenerate.
And hit your head on the way down.