Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

> And that would be about 1968 errrr no about
> 1972   ....ummmm no, no, no I think it was
> 1984 ahhhhh noooooo maybe around 1978 .....
> nooooo ... come to think of it ... it was ahumm
> somewhere around 1980ish or maybe not...

Alzheimers is starting to really affect you, I see.

> Well, what ever the date .... if you've "been
> installing" , as you say, does that mean you
> have a license to install in Florida?

Nope.  I never installed for a living in Florida.
That doesn't mean I don't still install, though.

> Hey .... have you picked out your casket yet?
> Or will it be an urn?

Nah.  I'll let my great-grandchildren take care
of that.  You'll have to wait.

Hmm.  That won't do.  At your age and with all
your health issues it's unlikely you'll still be
around when I go.  I'd give you about a 50/50
chance at

> Yeah, better make it a big one. Something
> that'll hold a fat ash like you.

Perhaps a coffee tin.  I'm on a diet.  How's
your summer "cruise" plan coming?  Have you
cleaned the bilge out of the rowboat yet?  If
you hurry you can still get down to the ramp
on the Arthur Kill in time for your annual row
across to the Elizabethport Superfund site.