Rough estimate for...

Hello,

I could use a frame of reference to evaluate upcoming bids on a
fairly basic residential monitored system.  I know every install is
different and prices vary across geography, but might anyone be
willing to give me an idea of what equipment they'd recommend
and roughly what they might charge (installation & monthly) for
this solution:

- Panel supporting wireless, no need for X10 or cell or pager support
- Transformer, existing outlet next to panel mounting area
- Currently POTS with easy access, cable or FIOS telephony in future
- Battery backup
- Integrated or wireless siren
- Two wireless keypads
- One wireless smoke detector
- One wireless sensor for typical main entry door
- One wireless sensor for typical sliding glass door (one pane slides)
- One pet immune (cats) wireless motion detector
- One wireless pendant/portable panic button
- 6 wireless window sensors
- One to three year monitoring & warranty/service contract
- Something that could be taken over down the road

I'm sure many would suggest at least some wired components, but
discussing the above would be most helpfull.  Thank you.