Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

On Jul 17, 3:14?pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Yes but, in fact it's a very small wit. Typically called
> > a "nit" wit.
>
> Well, what can I say, Jiminex?  Compared to your
> incredible brilliance we all pale.  Your intelligence
> is second only to your kind-hearted demeanor.
>
> > Ah yesssss! And I have no doubt that you
> > actully held open the incision during the
> > operation and sold an alarm system that
> > saved the life and property of your surgeon
> > ... too.
>
> Not exactly, but I did get him some nice pictures
> of Brazil.

> >> He's under the misapprehension that it bothers
> >> me.  Maybe if I actually thought I was going to die
> >> I'd be upset with his nonsense.  I don't and I'm
> >> not.  I fully expect to live many more years.
>
> > What you expect and what your chances are, is
> > two different things.
>
> Actually, they "are" (not "is") two different things.
> When I first learned it was cancer the doctor said
> it was Stage 3.  My expectation at that time was
> more in line with what you're hoping for.  Fortunately,
> he was wrong.  It was only 1B for which the
> prognosis after surgery with negative margins is
> better than the odds of you becoming a decent
> human being.

You've got the fucking gall to accuse ANYone of
of being indecent?   YOU?

You're a piece of shit in a fucking cesspool. You've
treated people in the most abhorent manner than
I've ever witnessed, in my entire life. You've consistanly
been an  inconsiderate, nasty vindictive, son of a bitch.
Oh .... but wait a minute .... now that someone treats
YOU that way .....

Yeah .. sure!

> > You're going to get cancer in either your
> > liver or in that much smaller organ, your
> > brain. And you know it. You can think as
> > positive as you want, but the' statistics are
> > against you.
>
> I won't dispute about the size of my brain.  It
> still functions at least marginally so I won't
> complain.  The statistics, however, are not what
> you hope.  The difference here is I actually
> know what I'm talking about and you, as usual,
> do not.

Actually I know a quite a bit about cancer. You see
my wife is nurse with specialty education in cancer,
working as head nurse for an office of five surgeons,
for over 30 years, who specialize in cancer surgery.
I know what your chances are. And you're getting
nothing but the usual hype .... simply to "keep your
spirits up".Your chances are pretty damn high that
you're gonna die of cancer in the next 5 years ....and
you'd better get used to the idea.

> >> My oncologist says there's no sign of any
> >> remaining cancer.
>
> > Thats now. Just wait a little and you'll get
> > your just reward.
>
> That's pretty much what your buddy, Sabodish
> said.  Heard from him lately?

Haven't heard for a lot of people that used to be here
What do you think happened to them?  Did they die,
or just got tired of the bullshit that you propagate here,
that's all.

> >> It could come back but I could also get
> >> creamed by a bus.
>
> > Only if it crippled you until the cancer came back.
>
> Naah.  I'm too quick on my feet for a bus.

Yeh, I figured you were the size of a house, but
a bus will do.

> >> Either way, I'm enjoying life
> >> and, as someone put it here (was that you?),
> >> living every day.  Jiminex, meanwhile, sits in his
> >> hovel bitching, cursing and raging against people
> >> thousands of miles away.  So who is more alive?
>
> > No "rage". No bitching, No hovel...
>
> They kicked you out, eh?  Well, at least it's still
> warm out so you'll be ok under the bridge for now.
>
> > It's good to see that there's some justice...
>
> You might be surprised to find out what kind of
> justice you're building for yourself even as you type.

Yep, ain't it a bitch.
You fuck up the lives of hundreds of people .... in your
lifetime ...... And me?  I just play you against yourself.

You're a fucked up individual Bassy boy, and I'm just here
being to you, everything you've ever been to others, your whole
fucking miserable life .... simply calling you what you are.
You're a slippery, slimy, sneaking phony, lying bastard.
And what's so funny about it is ..... you can't deny one
word of that. It's all recorded right here.

Sweet dreams, cancer man. You may have a surprise
at your next check up.