Guardware CU 22 Home Alarm system

I have an older (20 years) home security system in the home I
purchased. It is a Guardware CU-22 with perimeter loop, and pressure
pads under carpet areas. I just replaced the siren drivers board and
got the exterior sirens yelping, but cannot not seem to get the carpet
pads to NOT arm when I am home and want the perimeter loop active. I
am trying to understand how it operates. Anyone know of a source for
instruction manuals or schematics? Thanks in advance.