Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Roger W" <allucan8@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Dec 20, 4:25 am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The only thing that bothers me about that sentence is the
> > implication that you might be willing to give that power to some
> > different president.
>
> > Personally, I wouldn't trust any of 'em with it.
>
> The following was actuually written by a *former* friend and
> supporter of Bush:

The opinions of a "former friend" would not mean shit to me.

> "Bush's torturers follow where the Nazis led" -- Andrew Sullivan

Who the fuck is Andrew Sullivan and why should we care?

Andrew Sullivan is a blogger who claims to be conservative although his
views and opinions are far from it. Other bloggers tend to make fun of him a
lot