Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

Jim wrote:

> Sure, we just go though the immigration lists first and ship out
> anyone from any part of the world or from any country that even HINTS
> at supporting terroists.

Hmmm...  You'd have to include Canada of course.

> From that point forward anyone who even
> SOUNDS like they THINK that they sympathize with the terroists, goes
> next.

Sound and "think"...  Last time I thought about anything, the only sound
was my computer's fan...

> Anyone who makes themselves outstanding by fostering belief that
> what the terrorist are doing is right, is next.

Do you make up this stuff as you go along?  I simply won't believe
you're that stupid.

> And from that point
> forward, any one who is suspected of any kind of terrorist affiliation
> should be incarcerated and totally investigated for validity and
> background before being released.

Let's arrest Bush, then.  His family had very close ties to the Bin
Ladens a few years ago (and probably still do).

> US citizen or not. It's call martial
> law.

You're now talking about suspending the constitution.  Bush is the last
President I would ever trust with that kind of power.

> Every fucking asshole who even THINKS that the terrorist are
> doing the right thing has got to be looking over his shoulder and not
> sleeping every night until he's caught or so fucking scared for his
> life that he dies of a heart attack.

I'm sure they are.

> I don't give a crap about rights
> or no rights or your fucking religious beliefs or not.

Pity.  What you've just advocated is nothing less than a dictatorship.
With "Bush" at the head...

> If we've got an
> enemy among us, weed it out.

I have no issue with this.  It's the *how* that's the problem.

> THEN you go to where ever they are or
> where they are harbored and supported and you annihilate them and
> anyone who happens to not get out of the way ......... when they know
> whats coming ...... too fucking bad.

The US has the means to do just this.  Let's nuke Iraq, Iran, and
Afghanistan.

> There has NEVER EVER been a nation is the worlds history that has been
> as confined and constrained as the US has been in recent times.

"Confined and constrained" by law and by a constitution that places
human rights above everything else.

> WHO in
> the HELL ever fought a war or even a battle that you had to not bomb a
> certain building or not shoot into a certain area

Why fight a war in the first place?

> ..... when you know
> goddamed well the enemy is in there shooting at YOU ..... for christ
> fucking sake?

Then leave (or don't "go there" in the first place).

> How goddamed stupid is that?

Is this a rhetorical question?

> A NICE war?

No such thing.

> A humane
> war?

No such thing.

> A caring war?

No such thing.

> A don't harm the enemy war?

No such thing.

> Because of WHAT .....
> do you say?  Because your a christian ..... you say?

Because I say there shouldn't *be" a war in the first place.  Using 911
as your "excuse" to start such a conflict is plain stupid.

> BULL Fucking
> shit. If it wasn't for YOUR fucking religion and THEIR fucking
> religion, in the FIRST place ..... NONE of this would be happening.

You can't "blame" religion for this.  We have to stop meddling.  We have
to stop trying to "impose democracy" on a people that simply don't
understand what it means (and don't want to).

> So
> you can shove your fucking religious garbage right up your ass.

What "religious" garbage are you referring to?

> The
> pacticality of the situation is, there are people who don't want us
> around.

Check.  I don't know about you, but when someone tells me they don't
want to "see" me because the don't like me, I try to accommodate them as
best I can.  I find this avoids a conflict which might escalate into
"unpleasantness".

> The only thing they have on their side is cowardly terrorist
> acts that kill innocent people.

And our soldiers (who don't happen to be "so innocent").

> The one thing that will not stop us
> from reducing these terrorist activilties is CERTAINLY not acting
> humanely.

"Leaving" would help.

> If they don't give shit about their own people that they
> kill, and their own people don't have the inteligence to see that if
> they don't get rid of them, the terrorists will only continue to kill
> more of the innocent people

We're back to what I've been saying all along.  How do you "identify" a
terrorist in order to deal with him?

> ...... then f**k um. When enough of them
> die they'll finally wake up and figure out that the only way to stop
> the carnage from BOTH sides is to get rid of the reason for it. And
> they will. As a matter of fact ..... right now that's EXACTLY what's
> happening in Iraq ..... finally. But you're not going to hear it on
> the network news.

Why do you suppose that is?

>> And hopefully, America will come to it's senses, pull out of Iraq and
>> concentrate on helping those people that don't have your "drive" or good
>> fortune, strengthening her security, eliminating the criminal
>> organizations (which use terror to control their victims), etc. �We are
>> one messed up continent considering the gifts He's provided us.
>
> Frank you're about as short sighted as any fucking libral I know.
> Nobody or entity has provided us with anything that we haven't had the
> guts to take for ourselves.

Check.  That's the kind of thinking that "makes" terrorists.

> Sure lets just forget about Iran and Syira and any of the other
> countries that would just LOVVVVVE to jump into the void we'd leave.

But the "terrorists" would then be killing Iranians and Syrians.  I
consider that to be infinitely better than *Americans*.

> You think THIS is carnage and a war you want the US to get out
> of ?????

I don't just "think it".   I know it.

> Wait till you see what happens when Iran, Syria and the UAR
> get together and decide that there's not going to be anymore oil
> coming our way.

Whom do you think is going to buy their oil in the quantities that
they're selling?  Do you honestly believe that someone else will step in
to do so??  When you're "milking" the fatted cow and you happen to enjoy
  cream in your tea, you're suddenly going to *stop*??  This is about
*money*.  They love our money and what it can buy them.

> And decide that Isreal shouldn't exist anymore.

Israel can take care of itself.  It has the nuclear gloves.

> We
> absolutely HAVE to maintain a presence there and damn well better hold
> on to it. If you think our presence in the Mid East is troublesome
> now, wait till you see what our absence brings.

"Peace"??  No more of our young men coming home in boxes (or pieces)?

> Oh and by the way just a note for all the liberals and democrats
> watching this, the Senate just approved the military spending bill.

Pity they didn't approve a "National Health Program" bill...