Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> >> I seriously doubt the whole story.
> >
> > A fat little PUSSY coward like you...
>
> Hmm.  Struck a nerve, eh?  :^)

Yep, fat little pussy cowards always deserve a mention.

> > Why don't you tell us all about your tough
> > times in Connecticut and Sarasota...
>
> Connecticut was nice except the winters were too cold.  Sarasota is
> wonderful except for the s-l-o-w drivers that flood the roads during
> snowbird season.

Yeah, we know. Your experience in dealing with all those New England
rowdies and nasties gave you lots of courage to pull a gun on someone
Eh?

And now all those retirees must really be giving you a lot of pluck. Eh
fat boy?   Really gottcha all pumped up there, have they?

Can't get rid of that vison of YOU sitting on a motorcycle.

>From behind that's going to look like a 500 pound marshmallow wearing a
german helmet, sitting on a clowns little two wheeler ............ .

  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA