Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

> My "so called" business plan is working well
> I'll have you know. ... Nor have I had to
> change it much during it's implementation.
> My son is now full time in the business and
> will be taking it over very soon...

Excellent!  I assume that means you'll be stopping
by one of these days.  I'll fire of the grill.

> 1- Long term contracts demanded by most
> companies in this business (when not necessary
> to ensure a "free system" is paid for) are almost
> an industry scam. There is simply no need for
> them! Most cases amount to nothing more than
> a customer ripoff !!!

I couldn't agree more, Robert.

> 2- Most small companies charge excessive
> rates for monthly monitoring services (in
> excess of $20 even when not paying down
> the cost of the system put in at an artificially
> low price). Larger companies need this level
> legitimately to maintain their higher overheads,
> but smaller ones are simply feeding at the
> trough !!

Yep.

> 3- There ought to be a law against locking
> customer owned fully paid for alarm panels.

There is a law.  It's called larceny.  When you
sell something to someone and then secretly
disable it so that they must continue to pay
you after the agreed upon price has been paid
that is a form of theft.  Alarm companies do
this all the time.  They get away with it only
because most people are unwilling to fight
back or lack the knowledge of their rights.

> ...I'm going to head out on my motorcycle
> soon and leave things in good hands!!

I'm considering buying a small "Ninja" bike --
not a real powerful one, just something to
buzz around town with.

> And to sum it up, I don't give a tinkers damn
> whether you or anyone else agrees with my
> methodology; my customers do. I look after
> them first and foremost and it seems they
> look after me!

Precisely!  You don't have to answer to Jiminex
or any of the rest of the local IB.

> And the last thing is, how the hell come I
> see [Jiminex'] posts. I blocked your mostly
> vulgar posts long ago. Seems I'll have to
> do it again.

He changes his alias to get past the filters
people put up to avoid seeing his filth.