Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

"paid for" being a key phrase here.=20

If you haven't paid your phone bill the phone company has the right to =
impede your use of your phone (which you own), so does an alarm company =
if you haven't paid your monitoring bill in long time, this can apply to =
many different business models. Of course you have a right not to =
*enforce* any terms of a contract you enter into.

Locking a panel out of spite or punitive reasons other than terms of =
contract not being adhere to, is of course not ethical.

"Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> > I can't argue with that.  Unlawful conversion
> > is "larceny"...
>=20
> You learned that because I posted it earlier.
>=20
> > We're not talking about that though...
>=20
> Yes, we are.  You have no knowledge of US law.
>=20
> > We're talking about the obligations outlined in a contract for =
monitoring=20
> > which the client signs
> > and agrees to...
>=20
> Wrong again.  Once you sell someone an alarm system and it has been =
paid=20
> for, you have no legal right to impede the buyer's use of that system. =
 That=20