Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

> Nope.  The "law" you're referring to isn't
> called "larceny".

Yes, it is.  You don't know what you're talking about.

> "Larceny" refers to a whole series of
> criminal activities which by their very
> nature are "against the law".

Lots of things are "by their very nature against the law" -- not just
larceny.  Stating so does not make you look knowledgeable (you're not).  The
definition of larceny is "The unlawful taking and removing of another's
personal property with the intent of permanently depriving the owner;
theft."  That definition most definitely includes deliberately depriving
someone of access to something which he has purchased.

> "Double billing" a customer's credit card
> (which you have engaged in only recently)
> is a form of "larceny" for instance.

Nope.  The client hit [Submit] twice.  I didn't double-bill him.  He did it
himself.

> Nope.  No "law" I know of...

Then again you've already demonstrated a dearth of knowledge of US law, not
to mention ethics.

> But then "tarring all alarm companies
> with the same brush" is a tactic you frequently engage in to support your
> particular DIY "mantra".

Not *all* alarm companies ... just most of them.