Re: Nasty Sunday

> Hey, do you know if old 4140xmp has
> an internal event buffer? I don't send
> o/c's unless resident is a snowbird...I
> wanted to see if I could tell when she
> armed it last.

Gee, I don't know.  I quickly looked through the 4140XMPT manual (note the
"T") and found no reference to an event buffer so I kind of doubt it.
Personally, I think you should try to let it go.  You did what you could to
help her while she was here.  She's gone now and fretting over how and when
it happened will only gnaw at you.

How old was she, by the way?

--

Regards,