Re: Opinions on alarms systems configured/monitored over IP network

I'm talking about having an appliation running on a (preferably Windows)
workstation at a central station which administers a system capable of
providing access control (card reader/PINpad) and intrusion detection
functions.

The central station should be able to:

- receive active alarms
- configure alarm inputs/relays/zones
- administer cardholders

Summit eNT does all of this, but what about other systems?

-Pat