Re: Opinions on alarms systems configured/monitored over IP network

DMP does all of that. UL Fire/Burg/Access. Remote Admin functions directly
through RemoteLink (Free) Dealer Software. Alarm Monitoring Module(s)
(add-on) for monitoring from 1 to 5,000 accounts, with or without a
receiver. From 1 to 10,000 users per site, 16 doors per panel, 1 to 574
inputs, 505 outputs, Admin readers, and any Wiegand card format from 17 to
37 bit. Windows Based. Everything a user can do, you can do remotely, as
well as programming. Alarms transmitted in 70 to 90 mille-seconds, UL "AA"
supervision, and even AES encryption. If you have any specific
questions....let me know. Be glad to answer them.

Jack