Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Nope.  The "law" you're referring to isn't
>>> called "larceny".
>>
>> Yes, it is.  You don't know what you're talking about.
>
> Say what??

I said you don't know what you're talking about.  Is that clear?

> Check...  Larceny is not the law, though...

See above.

>> That definition most definitely includes
>> deliberately depriving someone of access
>> to something which he has purchased.
>
> Nope.  Not the same thing.

See above.

> You're not "unlawfully taking and removing another individuals
> property"...

When you unlawfully convert anything which belongs to someone else that is a
form of taking and the law considers it theft, or larceny.

> Nor are you depriving them from using it.

When you impede the lawful owner from enjoying unrestricted use of his goods
that is unlawful conversion -- larceny.

> You're merely limiting access to qualified
> personnel.

Nonsense!  When the contract is over and the client owns the alarm system
you have no right to limit anything.  You're a thief.  Admit it.

>>> "Double billing" a customer's credit card
>>> (which you have engaged in only recently)
>>> is a form of "larceny" for instance.
>>
>> Nope.  The client hit [Submit] twice.  I didn't double-bill him.  He did
>> it himself.
>
> That's a pretty lame excuse...

Since you not only don't know how to run a website or an alarm company, it's
unlikely you have a clue how credit card processing companies' servers (not
even my server, BTW) function.