Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

Fire detection adds another dimension to the liability...however, he has =
an obligation ...paying me. I kept careful records of every phone call =
(date & time & msg left if he wasn't home) AND sent out at least 8 =
demand letters via certified return reciept - which he DID sign for.

I was totally covered - if I wasn't the judge woulda said something =
other than what he did.

I never do this lightly...if I did I would have taken action much =
sooner...not wait over a year+. He had every opportunity to =
respond...but didn't. I'm very reasonable when it comes to working out =
payment plans if people are having problems, he could have talked to me =
at least. But, he didn't because his intent was to NOT ever pay...his =
token payments were made to keep me quiet, not satisfy his obligation.

I have another story like this only more involved...later.