Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

I said you didn't  have to enforce anything but you could. If client =
doesn't answer repeated certified return reciept demands for payment you =
certainly *could* impede  his use of system.

I had a guy once that skirted every attempt to collect, and infact owed =
me a few bucks on the actual install...he would send me 10 bucks here, a =
couple of bucks there, this went on for over a year, closer to 2 years =
by the time I took him to small claims. Sent him to =
collections...nothing!...I knew he WAS using the system because I had =
programmed opening closings and daily tests and could prove it. Took him =
to small claims court and won...got my money + % + expenses. The judge =
did ask me...why didn't you just turn him off? I shoulda.