Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> > I'm sorry but I seriously doubt he was just
> > "associating" if he got that much time
>
> I seriously doubt the whole story.

Yeh we know.

A fat little pussy coward like you doesn't have a clue about what the
real world is about. You were too scared and hiding behind mommys skirt
after tattling on people, to learn how to survive in the real world.
Why don't you tell us all about your tough times in Connecticut and
Sarasota and how easy it is to pull a gun on someone because your such
a coward.