Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

>I do it too, if the need arises I'll carry the >client for a while and
have done so many >times...and they do usually come back or >lose their
homes to someone who can pay. >I'm not heartless...just hate getting
ripped.

My most notetable, is a guy who was sent to Federal Prison for 5 years
for "associating" with a notorious biker gang that used to be in this
area. His wife and son stayed at the house and she worked all the
while, to hold things together for when he got out. I've monitored
their system, at no charge during his absence. He's been recently
released but is still in the "re-introduction" stage. It's going to be
rough trying to get a decent job so I guess it'll be awhile longer. I
didn't do it for him. I just couldn't bring myself to let his wife and
kid, not have their alarm working while he was serving time. Shes quite
a valient lady and his son is in first year of college. I hope I helped
in some small way.