Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

We run a business.  Not a social club or a charity.  We already go the
"extra mile" by having one of the lowest monitoring rates around ($15.00 CDN
a month or $150.00 if the client pays for the whole year up front).  No
other alarm company I've ever worked for has ever provided "free monitoring"
with one exception.  I was installing an alarm system (working for Chubb)
when the client's brother came around for a visit (he had actually provided
the referral).  Chubb had this wonderful little "escalation clause" in their
contract.  The client's brother was paying close to $50.00 a month for
monitoring (after having been with Chubb for about eleven years).  The
client had signed up for $20.00 a month.  The guy that was paying the $50.00
wound up with two years free and a locked in contract for $20.00 a month.