Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

Mark Leuck wrote:

> Prisons are full of people who "didn't do anything wrong"

I didn't say he didn't do anything wrong. Actually, he was a motorcycle
mechanic and he repaired the bikes for a gang called the Pagans, who've
since been busted in this area. So however he was involved with them,
it wasn't for murder or whatever the others were convicted of. I guess
he was close enough to them to know what was going on but didn't
directly participate, so I guess he was considered an accessory. I
never inquired about the details.