Re: New readers, wireless is junk

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:26:31 -0500, "Robert L. Bass"
<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I thought someone had found his addr.??
>
>Take a look at his posts over a period of time.  His English ranges from
>almost unintelligible pidgin talk to nearly perfect grammar.  The entire
>story of a failed alarm was a fiction.  His *only* purpose in posting is to
>get people to argue with him.  When you (or anyone else, for that matter)
>post remarks about him that just fulfills his goal here.

A good attempt to destabilize "low level electricians", Robert but you
will be better off to counter-argue with manufacturer supported data.
I agree, my English is at some extend back to its original knowledge,
up to speed but some "low level..." still tend to use it as a
intimidation argument.. Poor Guy's.