Re: New readers, wireless is junk

Poor guy,
 Show your knowledge base with technical justified posts or is this
"low level electrician" to highly quoted too?

In that alarm business obviously YOU don't possess the meager
intellectual capacity required to understand the simplistic concepts
of what I write, so please don't overestimate your talent, you are
judged by others too.