Re: News: Wrong security code

> Glad to see you back on the newsgroup.
> It was getting downright tame and
> uninteresting without you......:)))

Thanks Bob.  Brazil was great but a series of minor medical issues
culminating in the flu complicated life for the past few weeks.  Anyway, I'm
on the mend and should be 100% in another day or two.  I'm looking forward
to April when I'll be taking my sister, my aunt and my mom down with me.
We're fixing up the condo for sale... going to buy a bigger place a little
closer to the water.  You can now get high speed (well 300kBd anyway)
Internet service in the newer condo buildings.  That's fast enough to
support VoIP which will allow me to work in either country.  I know all the
guys will be relieved to know I won't be absent from the newsgroup.  Heh,
heh, heh... :^)