<nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>

> > with
> cancel
> > > code

ADT was

> > > J, does ADT even use cancel signals? I'm just asking an honest =
question.
> > > I agree, there are obviously a few missing facts.
> >
> > Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't
> >
> I didn't see anything on their web site about cancel signals, just =
their
> "enhanced call verification".
> What's your typically policy on cancel signals Mark? Do you guys use =
them?
> Or anybody for that matter.

I didn't see anything either.=20

But, their online price estimator is an eyeopener for anyone expecting a =
low price on a full system. Try comparing a residential alarm you sell =
to what it would cost from ADT...interesting!=20

I send cancels. It drops dispatch priority down a notch. We know someone =
is there with "A" code, but is it the cleaning lady that they fired 2 =
months ago or what?

So we try calling premise again - then dispatch.

Same for Exit Errors.