Re: New readers, wireless is junk

Hey wackboy!

So it was YOU who discovered RFI huh? What else have you =
discovered?...Lithium? Zoloft?

No one here denies the existence of RFI...just we hardy ever have a =
problem with it. And when if (conditional tense used here) we do ... the =
alarm panel WILL notify us of the presence of jamming.

The piece of crap you bought failed...get over it.