New readers, wireless is junk

"So called pro's" in that alarm business obviously don't possess the
meager intellectual capacity required to understand the simplistic
concepts of what I write, so please don't overestimate theyre talent
to judge others.

Its now since 4 years that i mentioned:
-  Wireless Alarm Systems are UNRELIABLE during
    Radio Frequency Interferences (RFI);
-  Theyre is no warning that the wireless system is muzzled to dead.

Some "so called" Pro's come to the conclusion:
1. RFI exist and can't be avoided;
2. There is a RFI detection in the "modern" wireless alarm systems.
3. The wireless alarm systems are working fine, no RFI detected
   since 20+ years and 100000+ systems;
4. They have no RFI reliability measurement tools except theyre
   on site experience;
5. There is no manufacturer support on that RFI subject.

Even if a "unsupported by manufacturers" RFI detection exist(?) its
strange that they have NO RFI alert/warnings.

Instead of having a closer look to the problem (Pro's discovered it
for the first time when i mentioned it 4 years ago), no they prefere
to act theyre way with  insults, by denigrating, attempt to spoil my
posts with out of context posts, attempt to avoid my posts by calling
my provider, ++

How is it possible that they are so UNprofessional. Why do they not
call the manufacturers?