Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

On Jul 28, 4:22=EF=BF=BDpm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2:36 pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> >> =
He's going to vote among those who he has

> > > Sure ..... all along it's been me who's to blame
> > > for your arrogance...
>
> > No, Jimbo. =A0It's you who are to blame for driving
> > away many regularts and most visitors here. As
> > to the other, it's not arrogance since I actually
> > am 10 times smarter than you. =A0:^)
>
> Again, if that's so, then thank you for the compliment.
> I seemed to have accomplished doing the same thing
> you've done is Usenet, for years.

Well dead man ......

Would you like to deny anything else about what
you've done in Usenet?

Heh heh heh

I love it when you don't respond when the actual
facts of what a bastard you are ... are revealed.

I've got lots more of those oldies but goodies
tucked away. I notice that you've obviously erased
a lot of your nasty posts from the Google archives.
But fortunately too many of them are saved as part
of others response to you. But, you can't hide.
Especially somone who has posted as much garbage
as you have, in Usenet. You've burned all the bridges
and now you have no where to hide.

Keep feeling for those lumps, now. Ya never know
when it's gonna be the beginning of the end.
Let us know when you find one ..... will ya?
We'd like to have advance notice for the party and
send to out advance notice to all the people who've
left ASA, though the years.