Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

>Maybe we could take a little vote among the participants in ASA >to see who
has been proven as the biggest liar

It's way too soon to vote. There are no official nomination forms!
Qualifications stating ability are only a single dimension of eligibility.
Years and years of experience should count as well in the voting
determination I would hope. It could be a much tighter race than one would
assume on first blush.

> On Jul 20, 5:31?pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Another fucking tall tale about the 10,000 things
> > > you did for each customer.
> >
> > If you never do anything for your clients but raise prices and whiile
about the "Big Meanie" on the newsgroup I can understand why