Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

On Jul 23, 9:04?am, "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Maybe we could take a little vote among the participants in ASA >to see who
>
> has been proven as the biggest liar
>
> It's way too soon to vote. There are no official nomination forms!
> Qualifications stating ability are only a single dimension of eligibility.
> Years and years of experience should count as well in the voting
> determination I would hope. It could be a much tighter race than one would
> assume on first blush.

Well actually, you're wrong.

There are at least ten or so documented instances where Basshit had
been caught lying. I don't know how long you've participated here, but
if you'd like a brief tour or them ..... I'm sure between myself and
some of the others here, we could muster up quite a few of them. I
don't really recall if anyone else has actually been "caught" lying
but I don't think so.  Basshit makes these accusations all the time,
but we all know it to be simply a slight of hand diversion to give him
some reason to justify his conduct.