Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

On Jul 20, 5:31?pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Another fucking tall tale about the 10,000 things
> > you did for each customer.
>
> If you never do anything for your clients but raise prices and whiile about the "Big Meanie" on the newsgroup I can understand why
> you find it hard to believe anyone else would.

Hmmmmm .... Let's see now. Maybe we could take a
little vote amoung the participants in ASA to see who
has been proven as the biggest liar .... over and over again.

How about it? Care to make a guess who it is?

> > You are such a blow hard...
>
> Where as you do it softly?

Why ..... acually ..... yes.

But .... when it comes to "sucking"

I just KNOW you'd win any contest.

Those big fat pig-lips of your's .....

They just go along fine with the pig-eyes and that
blubbery body that you've threatend that you're going
to kick someone ass with ......  heh heh heh.
Yeh sure. Whatta ya gonna do, fat boy .... give them
the ol karate cancer kick?