Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

The fire trouble won't stop beeping on your alarm. No it's your alarm. It's
beeping due to daily test failure, did you have any work done on your phone
lines recently? No, but our accounting department had several lines
disconnected that we weren't using. Oh, would one of those be xxx-yyyy? Yes,
when can you come and fix the beeping? I'm not...your gonna call your
accounting department and have them call the phone company and get that line
reinstated. Why...because you need a line for the fire system, actually you
need two lines but one is still working. So you're not coming? Well, I'll be
glad to come at $125.00 per hour and wait for the phone line to be restored,
is this what you want us to do? Silence.

I only do commercial now if I know the owner of the business.

--

Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage