Video surveillance system questions

I have been tasked with the job of upgrading the old video surveillance
system at my work. The wish list for the new system is...

- Be able to view the video streams from any of the 10 to 12
surveillance cameras from any computer on the company's network.

- Record all video for a week or two.

- Two of the cameras will be on/in a storage building in the rear
parking lot. This building is 200' away from the main building and only
has power running to it.

Optional items are...

- View any camera's video from any internet connected computer.

- And the least needed item is cell phone notification upon motion activity.

Any comments/suggestions are appreciated.