Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

On Jul 23, 2:36 pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> He's going to vote among those who he has
> >> not driven away. :^)
>
> > Sure ..... all along it's been me who's to blame
> > for your arrogance...
>
> No, Jimbo.  It's you who are to blame for driving
> away many regularts and most visitors here. As
> to the other, it's not arrogance since I actually
> am 10 times smarter than you.  :^)

Again, if that's so, then thank you for the compliment.
I seemed to have accomplished doing the same thing
you've done is Usenet, for years.

You can deny it all you want but there's clear cut
evidence of what you've done over and over again.
Clearly with intent and without remorse.

So let's take another walk down........
The BASS WALK OF SHAME.

> > your use of this Newsgroup for your private
> > advertisment...
> > your name calling of installers...
>
> Hahahahahaha.  Jiminex whining about name-calling!
> That's truly hysterical.  You've called me AND numerous
> other installers every filthy name in the book thousands
> of times.  I just make fun of you and your pals' suilly
> antics.

So that means when someone does a Google search under
posts that you've made and the words ......idiot, installers,
stupid installers, installers are monkeys, installers are
uneducated ....... that we wont come up with any posts
like that ..... that you've made.   That right?

> > your lying about how long you've been in business...
>
> 30 years and counting.

Now if we were to go back and do a search under your name
and the words ..... "years in business" we'd come up with
a legitimate time line from when you were convicted for a felony
for pulling a gun on someone to the time you were licensed to
today. Well, as a matter of fact, I believe Frank has already done
that and so have I, to some extent and in spite of your lies, there's
no way you could have been in business legitimately for that many
years. Also, you're lying when you include the years you've NOT
been installing and the last years that you owned your installation
business, when you didn't pick up a tool. I'd have to guess, but
I'd say that had to be about 3 to 5 years. All totaled I'd have to
give you the benefit of doubt and say ..... maybe about 15 to 20
years...... at the most ...... actively installing. The rest is just
your typical lies and exaggeration to make yourself more than
you could ever accomplish on your own.

> > your poor BBB record...
>
> Almost entirely the work of Olson, filing fictitious
> complaints under bogus names every week.

I doubt that very much, considering how many people
come to this Newsgroup and complain about not being
able to get in contact with you. Would you like to see
a list of those people?   You can't deny it .... can you?
Well, I guess you could, but then you know I'd have to
post those dratted complaints that have popped up so
often ........

> > your past history in the aviation groups...
>
> You bring that up -- not me.  The fact is that one
> idiot from one such group used a work email to
> harass me.  I complained and the individual nearly
> got canned.  If you don't like that, too bad.
>
> > of stealing others documentation...
>
> Never happened.
>
> > mail bombing the group...
>
> No such thing.
>
> > holding the stolen documentation ransom if
> > they'd let you back in the Newsgroup...
>
> That's absurd.  No one can "let" someone in or
> keep someone out of an unmoderated newsgroup.
>
> > Making hundreds of posts to the Newsgroup
> > so others posts would be knocked off the servers
> > before they could be read...
>
> You mean like the way you fill the newsgroup
> with profanity evcery day of every week of every
> month, year after year after year?
>
> > Going real life with people who opposed you
>
> Morgan comitted a crime.  He got caught.  He
> got fired.  He was lucky I didn't file a complaint
> with the FBI since his criminal act broke a federal
> law.
>
> > trying to get them fired from there jobs or have
> > their licenses taken from them due to your lies...
>
> I never tried to have anyone's license revoked.
> I told his employer of the suspected crime and
> when they confirmed it they fired him.  However,
> they had already decided to fire him for absenteeism,
> drunken binges and other misbehavior.  He's his own
> worst enema.
>
> > Yep .... that must have been me who drove all
> > those people away.
>
> There have been hundreds who you've attacked
> and driven away over the years.  I never drove anyone
> from  a newsgroup though I have no compunctions
> against stating the truth when someone like GM
> or you posts lies.

All of this can be taken care of in one fell swoop.
Do you remember this post ..... out of your past?

BOBO FAQ`s
1. Who is Bobo?
A 100+ hour student pilot who has annoyed a lot of people on
rec.aviation.student. Many experienced long-time r.a.s participants
have
left in disgust or have otherwise been driven off by his actions,
leaving
this group impoverished. People have observed his behavior here and
conclude
that he simply lacks the judgement to ever become a pilot.
2. What is the Bobo Syndrome?
There is a cycle that has repeated itself several times. He starts out
with
congratulatory and encouraging messages. He then starts with his
"witty"
comments (which can be amusing in small doses). On rare occasions, he
even
says something sensible. At these incipient stages, he's tolerable.
Invariably, he either flames someone or otherwise does something to
offend
someone who responds in kind. Since Bobo seems to be unable to let go,
feedback loop follows as everyone puts in his own $0.02. Bobo seems
derive some satisfaction from such fights. Eventually, it oscillates
out of
control and something happens to cool the flames for a brief respite.
The
cycle then starts over again.
3. What is a Bobo appology?
We don't know. Bobo has claimed to have made some, but no-one's ever
seen
one. Bobo has at times made vague references to having "made
mistakes".
4. Who is Sydney and what happened?
Sydney was a knowlegable and active participant until Bobo contacted
her
employer to complain about her. He claims she was sending harassing
email.
Even if we take Bass's version of events for the sake of argument (and
from
email I exchanged with her, I personally find it very hard to believe
she
was anything but tactful), his reaction was extreme and uncalled for.
It
also leaves open the question of why Sydney would single him out for
such
"harrassment". Bobo seems to believe his problems on the net started
as a
direct result of this incident as Sydney's friends are trying to get
even
with him for this. He claims his actions were justified and refuses
appologize. He also fails to understand that Sydney's popularity and
his
ostracism are effects, not causes. Because of this incident, Sydney
no
longer posts actively. Although her employer apparently did not take
Bobo's
charges seriously, such accusations even if unfounded usually have
grave
consequences. The main point about the Sydney incident is that Bobo
was a
problem on the net before it happened and things merely continued
downhill
from there.
5. What are some of his other netcrimes?
He has:
posted hate mail in volatile groups, naming his victims by name and
giving
their adress, e-mail and phone numbers.
Made midnight `phone calls to several members of the ng
Mailbombed yours truly (pretty feeble ones, but it`s the thought that
counts)
On and n and on.
6. Who is Gene and what happenned?
Gene is an experienced CFI and long-time participant. He is well known
for
his valuable contributions on the net and for his disks. He has a
non-aviation day job and simply instructs for the joy of it. Gene's
disks
contain a collection distilled wisdom based on his knowledge and
experience.
He mails them out on request at no charge. Until 1998 when he ran out
of
disks, he even paid for the disks and postage himself. Now he just
asks
people to send him a SASE and blank disks. At one point, Gene sent
Bobo his
disks, but Bobo subsequently offended Gene (this apparently predates
the
Sydney incident). Rather than respond in kind, Gene chose to leave and
only
returned after learning how to set up a killfile entry. After his
return,
Gene announced the availability of his disks to people who would email
their
snail mail address. Bobo apparently had lost his copy of Gene's files
and
requested another copy by posting rather than emailing his address to
Gene.
Gene deliberately ignored the request, but Bobo obtained the files
from a
web site that Gene authorized. Despite crticism of the action, Bobo
offered
to email Gene's files to anyone who requested. He finally agreed to
stop if
Gene would personally email the request. Later, Bobo claimed Gene had
told
him the files were compilations and in the public domain. Contrary to
Gene's
stated wishes, Bass converted the files to HTML, claimed copyright on
the
HTML version, and posted them, tying up valuable bandwidth. Bobo
later
claimed he would stop only if people stoped flaming him, in effect
holding
Gene and the rest of the group hostage. Later, Gene announced the
availability of a new revised (1998) edition of his files. Bobo
claimed to
have obtained a copy from the web site, even though Gene says he never
sent
it out. Gene subsequently decided that Bobo is dangerous and evil and
despite his distaste, started dissecting the various Bobo droppings.
He also
added his editorial comment, calling Bobo a "vampire". Many newcomers
unaware of the history viewed Gene as the agressor in this round.
Bobo
complained to Gene's server. Because Gene now feels so strongly about
the
issue, he has asked others to continue posting the vampire message on
his
behalf.
7. Who is JRJ and what happened?
JRJ is a long time contributor to all of the rec.aviation.heirarchy.
He`s an
experienced Pilot, instructor and restorer of antique airplanes. Bass
took
exception to some of his posts and nsinuated that JRJ was a liar. When
JRJ
fought back, Bass contacted his employers at the college where he
worked and
told them he was messing with company equipment on their time. This
was not
a big inconvienience to JRJ, but goes to show the small mindednes that
Bobo
is capapble of.
9. Who is "Larry Laffer"?
Larry Laffer is an extremely good looking and intelligent, but
fictitious
persona posted anonymously apparently by the same individual who posts
under
the name "Q Salt". The Laffer persona exists specifically to parody
Bass's
own actions and Laffer himself acknowledges that he posts nothing of
value.
The seems to be either to hound Bass of the net (unlikely) or to
provoke
Bass into an action that would get him in trouble with his server
(somewhat
more likely).
10. What postings did Bass cancel?
Lots, in three seperate cancelling sprees. In the first, he just did
it,
apparently unaware that it was against the policy of the vast majority
of
usenet hosts. He showed no remorse for this and it was only when his
server
told him "no more" that he stopped. The second was of Gene Whitt`s
repetitive posts against him. These were apparently authorised by
Gene`s
server, but obviously the authoriser didn`t know Bobo. In the third,
Bobo
convinced a junior abuse rep at @home to allow him to cancel any posts
he
didn`t like! This abuse person was reprimanded by a moe senior
official and
Bobo is on a very short plank if he steps out of line on this or any
other
score again.
11. Did Bass lose his solo privileges due to a Class C airspace
incursion?
There are conflicting versions of the story but two things seem to be
established facts. There was a serious class C incursion (as in not
just
clipping a corner) and Bass is currently no longer signed off for
solo
privileges.
12. Why must Bass leave?
He needs to learn how to listen more than he speaks before returning.
13. Why Bass should be ignored?
Nothing else has worked.
14. How do I set up a kill file?
Go to the ng and hunt around for people who have tread this path
before. A
search in dejanews will give you some leads on how to set one up.
There are
a lot of different ways to do so. Alternatively, you can just stay
tuned in
and let Bobo entertain you!

> > After all, if I oppose you...
>
> You "oppose" (a more accurate description is "attack
> with a flood of vitriolic gutter language") anyone who
> declines to join your 1-man jihad.

Ok then. Attack.

You are a sick son of a bitch and you
just can't seem to figure it out that the majority of people
that participate in this Newsgroup are offended by what
you've done to people and to this group. You don't seem
to be able to figure out that if no one opposed what you've
done here, that it would allow a demented asshole, like you,
to think (doubtful) that what you are doing is ok. It's not.
It isn't. And you will never be able to do anything
here without being constantly reminded of what a nasty,
rotten fucking bastard you are. Anyone who comes here
is going to be alerted to what you are and there's no way
that you can deny, with any credibility, that you aren't a
disgusting piece of shit.

All you ever had to do was tone it down a little and you
just never would. Now, it doesn't make any difference.
You're going to die soon and that'll take care of it.

Thanks for making it a fine outlook for a peaceful future
 here in ASA,

> Bob C is one of
> the nicest people ever to grace this newsgroup.  You
> have single-handedly nearly driven him off.

Another of your lies. Robert is really a very nice person.
However, he's got this repetitive problem of trying to
jam is radical ideas down the throats of end users who
come here as being a viable choice for them. It is not.
He has been refuted over and over again by others in
ASA and is promoting an idea that goes against every
logical thinking business man in this industry.

When he brings up the subject, I refute him at every
turn. He doesn't seem to like that, but ..... that's
tough.

I can get past that one difference of our opinions.
It's him that's having a hard time with it. As long as he
doesn't bring up the subject, he'll get no opposition from
me.
The thing
that seems to really stick in his craw, is that I call you
what you are, .... a fucking bastard ....and he doesn't
seem to cotton to that. Well, again, that's tough. I could
understand him being neutral on the subject of your
devastation of this Newsgroup but   I really
can't help it if he's actually the only one in the group to
be dumb enough to be taken in by your lies.
But that doesn't make him a bad person. Just
gullible.

Oh ..... and if you'd like to carry this a little
further, just remain a intelligent as you think
you are (obviously not) and keep responding.
Every post you make, just gives me another
chance to re post all of the things that are
stored in the

BASS HALL OF SHAME.

And don't forget to hit your head ....Heh heh heh