Re: Installation/Upgrade info needed for Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

and some poor mook installer will try to install his switches with wires
coming out of 1/4" holes in imported hardwood window frames...hmmm that
should take only 3 minutes.

damn...it takes 30-40 minutes just to get out of the truck, get organized
and get rolling. NOTHING takes an hour.

--

Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage