Re: Installation/Upgrade info needed for Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

On Jul 31, 8:16 am, "Roland More" <NoSpamrol...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It might not be a matter of just connecting the wire to the panel but some
> programming as well. If they are only charging you $35 to do it that is a
> bargain. Most service calls around here are $75 per hour (local only). There
> is a trip charge if out of area service.
>
> <awetrwer...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > I'm looking for an installation manual, a website or other information
> > for the following alarm system:
>
> > Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT
>
> > I'm looking for exact information (preferably in printed form) on
> > installing a second, or even a third keyboard, as well as additional
> > door, window, glass breakage, and motion sensors.  Please be
> > considerate and only post if you are able to add constructive
> > information.
>
> > This appears to be a disappointingly cheap system. At this point I am
> > stuck with it. I will not pay $35 to have the door and window sensors
> > I already ran in new construction simply connected to the circuit
> > board.- Hide quoted text -

No, not $35 total. I'd grab that in a second. These people want $35
for each and every window AND each and every door. I have maybe 35
doors and windows hard wired already. I am not paying these thieves
$1225 to do what will take under one hour. Plus hundrds for keypads
I've found for $50. They saw this when they installed it and ADT
salesman said it isn't a problems for me to do it myself. By he failed
to tell me they will not provide info. I didn't know ADT was so
dishonest and such overpriced scammers. I thought I found one of the
best. They have a lot of problems ahead of them from me,...A hell of a
lot if ADT thinks they are going to scam me this way.

Certainly someone has a diagram, install manual, or just knows enough
about there to assist? Greatly appreciated....