Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

>> He's going to vote among those who he has
>> not driven away. :^)
>
> Sure ..... all along it's been me who's to blame
> for your arrogance...

No, Jimbo.  It's you who are to blame for driving
away many regularts and most visitors here. As
to the other, it's not arrogance since I actually
am 10 times smarter than you.  :^)

> your use of this Newsgroup for your private
> advertisment...

> your name calling of installers...

Hahahahahaha.  Jiminex whining about name-calling!
That's truly hysterical.  You've called me AND numerous
other installers every filthy name in the book thousands
of times.  I just make fun of you and your pals' suilly
antics.

> your lying about how long you've been in business...

30 years and counting.

> your poor BBB record...

Almost entirely the work of Olson, filing fictitious
complaints under bogus names every week.

> your past history in the aviation groups...

You bring that up -- not me.  The fact is that one
idiot from one such group used a work email to
harass me.  I complained and the individual nearly
got canned.  If you don't like that, too bad.

> of stealing others documentation...

Never happened.

> mail bombing the group...

No such thing.

> holding the stolen documentation ransom if
> they'd let you back in the Newsgroup...

That's absurd.  No one can "let" someone in or
keep someone out of an unmoderated newsgroup.

> Making hundreds of posts to the Newsgroup
> so others posts would be knocked off the servers
> before they could be read...

You mean like the way you fill the newsgroup
with profanity evcery day of every week of every
month, year after year after year?

> Going real life with people who opposed you

Morgan comitted a crime.  He got caught.  He
got fired.  He was lucky I didn't file a complaint
with the FBI since his criminal act broke a federal
law.

> trying to get them fired from there jobs or have
> their licenses taken from them due to your lies...

I never tried to have anyone's license revoked.
I told his employer of the suspected crime and
when they confirmed it they fired him.  However,
they had already decided to fire him for absenteeism,
drunken binges and other misbehavior.  He's his own
worst enema.

> Yep .... that must have been me who drove all
> those people away.

There have been hundreds who you've attacked
and driven away over the years.  I never drove anyone
from  a newsgroup though I have no compunctions
against stating the truth when someone like GM
or you posts lies.

> After all, if I oppose you...

You "oppose" (a more accurate description is "attack
with a flood of vitriolic gutter language") anyone who
declines to join your 1-man jihad.  Bob C is one of
the nicest people ever to grace this newsgroup.  You
have single-handedly nearly driven him off.