Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

Robert L Bass wrote:

> "Nathan W. Collier" wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, but "facts" and "Fox" cannot be used in the same sentence.
>>
>> this discredits _nothing_ ive said.
>
> Perhaps I should have elaborated.  Citing Fox proves nothing.  It's like
> citing Olson.  Nothing they say can be relied upon due to their extreme
> BFR (bullshit to fact ratio).

<====================================>
Robert L BAss
Bass Home Electronics
Sales: 941-925-8650
Fax: 941-870-3252
Tech Support: 941-866-1100
DOB:  September 19, 1949
SSN:  144-44-1945
Eye Color:  Brown
Height:  71 inches
FBI Number:  00509382G
FDLE Number: 01331653
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota · Florida · 34233
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
http://www.basshome.com
http://www.bass-home.com
http://www.security-alarm-systems.us
http://www.goofysplace.com

Really??  Don't you mean citing Fox is more like citing *you*?  The only
one with the "extreme BFR" in this Group is *you*, Bass.  That's been
PROVEN more often than even you can count.