Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

> Don wrote:
>> bull bass.  if the ho moaner won't pay for a service call then they don't
>> get service, or the company is a quick flip artist like your newd buddy Tom
>> and is not around to unlock it. <
>
> If you used a language from this hemisphere I might take offense at
> what you've said.

I'm not quite certain about the first sentence but he seems to be saying that alarm users are ecstatic prostitutes.  Not being
familiar with his customer base, I can neither confirm nor deny that statement.

As best I can tell, the gentleman also thinks we're pals.  For some reason he also thinks you're nude.  Apparently he doesn't know
that you always wear a tank top.  :^)

Happy "newd" year, Tom.

--

Regards,