Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

"Si Ballenger" <shb*NO*SPAM*@comporium.net> wrote in message
news:458f0d72.62254656@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Post the links to the applicable statutes that were changed in
> 2006 and I'll see if there is a significant difference from the
> old ones. In the past posters were basing their post on their own
> "fanticy thinking" and not what was actually written in the
> statutes.

rlb posted the entire statute and challenged someone to read it and point
out where he is sideways with it.  So I then I picked out the relevant
sections and posted them as per his request. see above post in this thread
dated 12/22 6:44pm.  for entire statute see post from rlb 12/22/06 @ 3:37 PM
to the "free estimate" thread.  or
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0489/ch0489.htm