Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 17:46:21 -0500, "Don" <don@xxxxxx> wrote:
>I hope you're not using old code books too if you're 'in the trade'?  You
>might get a suprise.  Times change, it's soon to be 2007.

If anything is being done is against the law, it would have been
stopped by the state of Florida years ago per all the hot air
"I'm calling the law!" post that have been made. Most of those
that post here and consider themselves 'in the trade' also
apparently think they are a cross between a CIA agent and Batman.
;)